Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I can īt upload a file    

I can īt upload a file

lhmoniz
Portugal

I can īt upload a file

Dear Victor, could you please help me. Since yesterday iI īve been trying  to upload a file on Thanksgiving, but the following message appears 

500 - Internal server error.

There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed

What should I? Thanks in advance for any answer, Luisa

21 Nov 2012      

pyes
New Zealand

I have been having the same problem for 2 weeks. There is nothing wrong with the file on my end - the size and format are correct. Have you run out of server space?

21 Nov 2012     

lenusik
Russian Federation

I have the same problem, too.

21 Nov 2012     

sousou aicha
Tunisia

I too have faced the same problem. I have a worksheet that I wanted to share with my colleagues, but couldn īt.

21 Nov 2012     

thalassa
Poland

I had a similar problem, but it my case solution was very simple - the file size was too big (I suppose the file being in a docx format could also generate similar message). Once I reduced the size everything started working again.

21 Nov 2012     

pyes
New Zealand

I īm embarrassed now - I got my bytes mixed up and was reading the file size number incorrectly. All good now Thumbs Up

21 Nov 2012     

oligar
Mexico

I have the same problem...

21 Nov 2012     

@mydesk
Albania

Check the quality of your work! Poor quality doesn īt upload well!

21 Nov 2012     

Minka
Slovenia

Dear @mydesk, if poor quality had that much power, your posts would never appear on this forum.

21 Nov 2012     

karagozian
France

I must admit I have the same problem.  I tried three times to upload a file that is not too big and ends in .doc.

I get the following message :  This is a message to inform you that there was a system error and your contribution ASSANEīS STORY (CHILD LABOUR) CLOZE + DEBATE (ID:673740) could not be published.

What should i do ?????

Thanks for helping me !!

22 Nov 2012     

sousou aicha
Tunisia

How can we overcome this problem, Victor?I have been trying to upload a file since last Monday, but couldn īt.

23 Nov 2012