Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > games    

games

MIKA
Spain

games

hi, ,does anybody know where i can buy "juegos de mesa" but in English, of course?something like: password...i live in la coru�a.thanks

22 Nov 2012      

EstherLee76
Peru

Have you tried Amazon?

22 Nov 2012     

meramed
Algeria

hi 
Speaking is a productive skill  so if you �ve to prepare a lesson do it with the PPU framework. 

P= Presentation
P= Practice 
U= use

22 Nov 2012     

Pelletrine
France

????????????????? Confused
What �s this mess, meramed???? Get off the forum, if you do not have something positive and ON SUBJECT to add to the question, please!

22 Nov 2012     

goospanish
Mexico

I found this link
http://www.generacionx.info/index.php?page=shop.browse&category_id=37&vmcchk=1&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=27

So do you want to buy games?

www.nothingbutsoftware.com   has a lot of  games.   You will need to  buy  at  place that will ship to you or that you can just download after you pay for it  or get for free.

22 Nov 2012     

marie.marron
Spain

You can try ebay, but you�ll pay mor for shipping to Spain than a game. I use board games a lot, and I buy them at a street fair every Sunday (rastro). There is a woman who sells only toys and games, she has lots of things in English, of course all second hand, but untill now I haven �t had a piece missing. You �ll be surprised what a couple of euros can buy you :) Hope it helps

23 Nov 2012