Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I have a doubt ..    

I have a doubt ..

stessenspaola
Argentina

I have a doubt ..

Hi I �ve a doubt, I �ve just updated some information in a worksheet I posted yesterday and I can �t see it now, can anybody tell why? I �ll really apreciate your help since it �s the first time I do something like that. Thanks!Smile

25 Nov 2012      

ikram jeseen
Sri Lanka

I think you have to be a bit patient. It will take some time.  

25 Nov 2012     

ikram jeseen
Sri Lanka

stessenspaola, It �s  strange  that it has not been sorted out yet.  You �re missing the points you deserve!
You �d better contact Victor:

Hope he can sort your problem out.

25 Nov 2012     

stessenspaola
Argentina

Ok how can I contact him?

25 Nov 2012     

ikram jeseen
Sri Lanka

Simply type Victor up
Search Users
Username: Victor

25 Nov 2012     

ikram jeseen
Sri Lanka

If this problem remains unsolved, better ask the administrator whether you can send it again tomorrow because today you keep missing points for your valuable ws.

25 Nov 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Not a problem at all. If it persists (I mean, that it is unavailable for some reason), you �ll just have to delete it and reupload it and then it will appear among recent contributions again. I think, that �s the ws we talked with you earlier today, right? Did you upload it again? �cause, if you did, that might be the reason why it �s unavailable. You could have just edited the info instead.
Sophia

25 Nov 2012     

stessenspaola
Argentina

Hi yes that �s the worksheet and I downloaded it  to edit the infomation, I didn �t know I could just edit the information. Well I will delete it and uploaded again.. Thanks!!

25 Nov 2012