Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I want to start!    

I want to start!

laurared64
Mexico

I want to start!

I just found this website and I want to start downloading some of these wonderfull worksheets! I have supposedly uploaded 3 of my (not quite as wonderfull) worksheets in order to get some points but I am not recieving any. Please help, how can I get access to all of these great materials?

20 Jan 2009      

Im Lety
Mexico

Hola Laura...
Lo que pasa que los puntos no se agregan  inmediatamente...Estamos con el horario de Espa�a...Creo que despues de media noche tus puntos se te daran y asi podras descargar los ejercicios que consideres dependiendo de los puntos que tengas...Supongo que si sabes como funciona verdad?...Si tienes diez descargas, puedes bajar diez ejercicios hasta que seas usuario premium...
Si tienes alguna duda me puedes preguntar...
Saludos

20 Jan 2009     

Logos
Malaysia

A quick answer is that you have to be patient.  You have submitted 3 documents and some have been downloaded once, so in 24 hours you will be credited with those points - but until people download your material, your points won�t accumulate.

I suggest that if you want to be able to accumulate points quickly, then you have a look at the successful worksheets on the site and see that the design is eye catching and attractive as well as having good educational value.

The most downloaded worksheets are usually for children at the elementary or intermediate level, so if you can produce something which appeals to this type of teacher, and looks attractive, I promise you, your points will soon rise.

But basically you have to be patient.  We all went through this phase at the beginning of registration, wondering and waiting for that magic 30 points.  It�s a bit like having a baby, you are going through the labour pains at the moment, so when your 30 points come up then you have given birth to access hundreds of worksheets every day.  A lousy analogy I know - but just be patient.

20 Jan 2009     

laurared64
Mexico

Thanks and gracias guys. Can you explain the 30 points thing? I thought I just got one point for each worksheet I upload then one each time someone downloads. Is this correct? (By they way, I have one point now :) Its a start!) 

20 Jan 2009     

Im Lety
Mexico

I sent to you an email...Greetings

20 Jan 2009     

laurared64
Mexico

Ok, I think I am understanding now. One more question. When I go to my printables is says I have 13 downloads for one worksheet, 6 for an other and 1 for an other but I only have 1 point. Have most of these downloads just not been transfered to points yet or what?

20 Jan 2009