Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Search for sites with lyrics and exercises    

Search for sites with lyrics and exercises

modelena
Italy

Search for sites with lyrics and exercises

Hi dear colleagues,
can you help me find sites where you can listen to songs anf fill in the blanks of the lyrics such as www.lyricstrainig.com?
That site is really useful but sometimes you can �t find certain songs in its database.
Thank you in advance.
elena

28 Nov 2012      

papadeli
Greece

ESLvideo

Greetings from Greece,

28 Nov 2012     

foreverjinxed
South Africa

http://www.musicalenglishlessons.org/

28 Nov 2012     

Shalottslady
Belgium

Hi modelena,

I �ve got 2 songs in my worksheets. Where the Wild Roses grow (Nick Cave and Kylie Minogue) and Shopping Cart of Love (Christine Lavin). I don �t do filling in gaps though, I consider that too easy ;) I don �t know which level your students are. Mine are upper-intermediate and it works excellent for them.
Filling in gaps is actually quite easy to make yourself. Just choose the song that you want and leave out a word here and there in the lyrics. Lyrics can easily be found on the internet if you google the title followed by the word �lyrics �.
I hope this has been useful to you.

Best wishes,

Karina

28 Nov 2012     

modelena
Italy

Thank you all for this precious advice.
Elena

28 Nov 2012