Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Points    

Taticazinha
Brazil

Guys....help me please!!!!!

I had 42 points until last week but now...I have only 28!!!!!!! What happened??Any clue?

Thanks!

20 Jan 2009      

Greek Professor
Greece

Hi,
Count the points from your worksheets and see how many points they add up...
 If they add to 28 then alls well if not.. talk to victor. There has been some upgrading by victor about the point system. you are not the only one who went through this.

Have a nic day
GreekProfessor

20 Jan 2009     

blizzard1
Denmark

You can find Victor�s explanation about points on this link

http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=3729

Greetings
Tish

20 Jan 2009     

sindelll
Russian Federation

The same thing happened to me!!!I have had some downloads but there havent been any update to my point((((

20 Jan 2009     

sarahgriffin
Ireland

Yesterday I signed into mu eslprintables account from a computer that I have never used before.  When I typed in my username, my password came up automatically.  This surprised me.

At home on my personal computer, I have asked that my username and password be automatically remembered, but not on the computer that I used yesterday.

So I am thinking that if people have set their computers to remember their password, they have actually set the site to remember their passwords.

I might be wrong, but I think this may be the case!

What I would suggest is to disregard the �remember my password� option, because if what I am saying is right, then all anyone has to do is type in yoour username, and your password will automatically pop up too.  Then thay could be stealing your points.

A good way to check this is to see if your amount of downloads has risen.

20 Jan 2009     

Zora
Canada

If you are on a network, this will happen if you have not signed out properly on the computer you are using. The site does not remember passwords - for obvious reasons - but your computer will if you set it to such. In fact, Firefox has a function that automatically remembers passwords for the user if they want.

20 Jan 2009