Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Does anyone have a ready-made worksheet on school punishment?    

Does anyone have a ready-made worksheet on school punishment?

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Does anyone have a ready-made worksheet on school punishment?

I need a text with activities on school punishment (suspension, detention, expulsion, lines...) If you have such a worksheet, could you please share, as I haven �t found anything suitable in the site archive.
Sophia

3 Dec 2012      

Messdjef
Algeria

If no one sends you the needed worksheet, take at least this text to which you can add activities of your own.
Link: http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/11/principal-punishes-high-school-boys-with-public-hand-holding/

3 Dec 2012     

orly100
Israel

School discipline

Reading and Activities

And.....Discussion about two topics:

How does your school deal with discipline problems? Have you ever been punished at school?

The best I could do to help...

Orly Thumbs Up

3 Dec 2012     

orly100
Israel

Well.... that was the subject of the discussion....I tried to recommend 2 topics for school discussion...Embarrassed
Anyway thank you for sharing Sophia.
OrlyThumbs Up

3 Dec 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Oh my my! I totally misunderstood you:) I �m deleting my mumble-jumble:)
Sophia

3 Dec 2012     

papadeli
Greece

The "best" worksheet I have seen....

Greetings from Greece,

4 Dec 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Thanks, Sophia:) I needed it yesterday:) I opted for a text about a girl who decided to sue her school for a C in cooking class.
Thanks for help everyone, great ideas!
Sophia

4 Dec 2012