Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Anti- bullying campaign     

Anti- bullying campaign

nourelhouda1
Tunisia

Anti- bullying campaign

Good morning / evening  dear colleagues, 

We �re going to organize ( my colleagues and I )  an anti- bullying campaign at school 

next week .Have you got some brilliant and funny  ideas on what activities to do? you 

know , things that  do not need a lot of preparation and money  ( apart from posters )

We �re in the post exam period just before the holidays and pupils want just to have 

fun . Thank you very much .

5 Dec 2012      

SaraMariam
United States

bullying and fun doesn �t really go together :s it is a very serious topic and problem that may bring kids to even suicide. Maybe you should choose another topic if you want the kids to have some fun before the holidays and do this topic a bit later on? 
I personally couldn �t think of any fun activity related to this issue :s. But that is just my opinion of course. Maybe others have some brilliant ideas on how to do such a heavy topic in an easy-going way...

Have a nice evening :)

5 Dec 2012