Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Audio file Christmas around the world by mena22    

Audio file Christmas around the world by mena22

niniebal
France

Audio file Christmas around the world by mena22

Hi there !!
I came across a worksheet called "Christmas around the world" which was created by mena22. In fact, it is an oral comprehension test, and I would like to do it in class with my French students...
I �ve asked mena22 if she wouldn �t mind sending me the audio file to go with it, as suggested in her worksheet presentation, but I suppose she doesn �t get my messages...
If any of you has the audio file, could you please share with me, so that I could do the test before the Xmas holidays ?? 
I think at least a few members should have it, so please I really need your help !!
And mena22, if you read this, I hope you �re OK, and that you �re only on vacation, because you usually are a fast answerer ! ;o)
Thanks to you all in advance...

8 Dec 2012      

teresapr
Portugal

Hi
I �ve got it. Send me your email and you �ll get it!
Teresa

8 Dec 2012     

vaneconil
Spain

Hi Teresa I wold like to have this audio file too. My e-mail is [email protected]
Thanks a lot

11 Dec 2012