Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I already sent 2 printables...    

I already sent 2 printables...

reijene
Korea, South

I already sent 2 printables...

and after sending it, i was informed that points will be awarded a day after...

and it�s been four days. Ouch i want to send more, but i�m afraid no points would ever be given. not to mention i kinda need the points... i saw some really interesting printables for my kids.

what do i do... when can i get points?

20 Jan 2009      

gabitza
Romania

Hi there! Welcome to the ESL family! Points are given for downloads. if people download your worksheets, then you get points.
Check your printables.
Gabriela

20 Jan 2009     

AHHA
Belarus

The problem is that very often new members upload ws suitable for themselves not for the community, for instance ws with translations in their native language. Another problem is that we are having bunches of excellent printables here on the site and it�s getting more and more difficult to make something better than we already have, especially if it�s a newcomer not knowing how to make colourful worksheets and just wanting those 30 points.
reijene, I think you should try to make your printables more interesting by using pictures and cliparts. Don�t forget that we are members from all over the world, so your works should be international and only in English.

20 Jan 2009     

reijene
Korea, South

Ms AHHA: yes, i realized that after i uploaded my very first sheet Embarrassed... thanks for the tip.

and to Ms Gabitza, thank you... Smile

21 Jan 2009