Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Looking for penfriends    

Looking for penfriends

AyseKristensson
Turkey

Looking for penfriends

Hi dear esl teacher friends, i teach at a private primary and middle school in Antalya, Turkey. And i teach to 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th graders. My 4th grade kids told me they would like to write letters and exchange small souvenirs with other English speaking kids abroad. I also think that this will contribute a lot to their communication skills. In addition to this, it will provide an authentic chance to practise their writing skills. They are between 9 and 11 years.We need at least 25 students.They learn English at elementary level and we prefer finding penfriends at the same proficiency level.If any one of you are interested, please contact me. I will give more detailed information when you contact me. Thanks for your attention..

12 Dec 2012      

zeynepbgz
Turkey

Hi! I am also an English teacher at a private primary school in Ankara.  I �m looking for penfriends for my 4th grade students. I have 23 students. If you want we can talk and make our students meet and speak in English via mail.

12 Dec 2012     

asser saidi
Tunisia

my children will find it interesting to have friends they are 4th graders . we are from Tunisia.
send a private message if you are interested

12 Dec 2012     

English-Castle
Hong Kong

My students have already written letters. Their ages range from 5 to 18 I am looking for some schools to send the letters.

Cheers

D

22 Dec 2012