Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > I DID AN ENJOYABLE AND CREATIVE WORKSHEET A FEW PEOPLE DOWNLOAD IT ´BREAK THE CODE´     

I DID AN ENJOYABLE AND CREATIVE WORKSHEET A FEW PEOPLE DOWNLOAD IT ´BREAK THE CODE´

teach75
Turkey

I DID AN ENJOYABLE AND CREATIVE WORKSHEET A FEW PEOPLE DOWNLOAD IT ´BREAK THE CODE´

I DID A CREATIVE  AND ENJOYABLE  WORKSHEET ITS ABOUT PREPOSITIONS,PLACES AND COLOURS  A FEW PEOPLE DOWLOAD IT:(!!!!  COULD  YOU CHECK IT �BREAK THE CODE�...MAY BE YOU CANT SEE IT.BYE

20 Jan 2009      

svetamarik Svetlana
Russian Federation

It is nice, but maybe you will add some description so people could understand what to do with it. Hugs from Russia.

20 Jan 2009     

teach75
Turkey

OK THANKS FOR YOUR ADVICE...:)

20 Jan 2009     

teach75
Turkey

MAY BE YOU RE RightSilke ,I agree with you but i am a little bit disappionted  when i see the points because i really  enjoyed it doing tht worksheet :) ... i dont know.

20 Jan 2009     

libertybelle
United States

Dear Teach
People download the worksheets they need for the different classes they have.
Sometimes we make worksheets many can use, and sometimes we don�t.
We�re not downloading for our own entertainment, but for our work.

We all think we make great materials, or we wouldn�t be sharing the with each other.

L

20 Jan 2009     

BRAHIM S
France

Dear teach

I do understand and I myself sometimes have more or less the same feeling when some of my printables I consider to be my best ones, because they were very successful with my students,  do not have the same success here...

There is nothing but abide by the rules of the website: Members are free to download what they think will be useful to them

Goog night everyone

21 Jan 2009