Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > problems to upload activities    

problems to upload activities

Andreafernandes
Brazil

problems to upload activities

Hey everyone... Is anybody else having problems to upload activities here? I�ve tried several times, using different computers and I still can�t upload any worksheet or power point. Any help???

Tks

18 Dec 2012      

jonquille
Monaco

Hi,
maybe they are too heavy?

18 Dec 2012     

Andreafernandes
Brazil

I�ve thought about that too, but the worksheet is not and the power point I�ve tried to save into parts and even though it has less then the expected I can�t upload them.  :(

18 Dec 2012     

mvblair
United States

I am also having difficulty. I am getting a 503 error every time I try to upload a paper. 

18 Dec 2012     

florimago
Spain

hi, have you tried saving the document as word 97-2003 ? As I am a new member, the same happened to me but now it really works . Good luck

Flori

18 Dec 2012     

Andreafernandes
Brazil

mvblair the same error code appears to me. Florimago, yes, I�ve saved them as word 97-2003 but nothing.
Tks anyway

18 Dec 2012     

florimago
Spain

Well I �m not very good at new technologies but  it it�s not the size, the format, the way you save .... I want to help you but I don�t know how ... don�t panick ... let�s see ... is it the first time you upload something ?which program are you working with?

18 Dec 2012     

mvblair
United States

Andrea, it appears to be working for me now, but I am still having difficulty uploading one specific document. 

18 Dec 2012     

Andreafernandes
Brazil

Thank you very much Florimago. No it�s not the first time i�ve uploaded activities...The power point I�ve uploaded 2 parts of 5 about Broadway and now I can�t upload the others...very sad. 

19 Dec 2012