Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Help With Ideas for a Play for Kindergarten Please.    

Help With Ideas for a Play for Kindergarten Please.

dennismychina
China

Help With Ideas for a Play for Kindergarten Please.

Hi All, I have been asked to put on a short play as well as some activities from lessons learned during the first half of the year. The problem is that this will all happen on the 27th. That�s right of December. Given the short time to come up with something and then to train the children, all of 4 and 5 years old, is a bit daunting to say the least.  Also there won�t be much time for making props.

Can anyone please help with a tried, simple play, or even an idea or two would be great.  

Their English level is low, but not too bad considering they are Chinese children with little or no English outside of our classroom.

Many thanks.

Enjoy.

20 Dec 2012      

florimago
Spain

try this page, I hope you find it useful : http://freedrama.net/child.html Cheers

Flori

20 Dec 2012     

orly100
Israel

Try Three Little Plays  Cool

Play

Orly Thumbs Up

20 Dec 2012     

dennismychina
China

Many thanks for your suggestions Flori and Orly W. I �ll let you know how they pan out.
Enjoy.

20 Dec 2012