Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > Stolen worksheets    

Stolen worksheets

natyhatt
Argentina

Stolen worksheets

I have found this two worksheets that have been stolen from www.bogglespot.com

This girl is new here and perhaps she hasn�t read the rules carefully.

21 Jan 2009      

mena22
Portugal

That�s the only reason I can find because the source is on the worksheet. I�ve sent her a private message.

Good evening to you all.
mena

21 Jan 2009     

natyhatt
Argentina

I had downloaded it previously from that source and that�s why I noticed immediately as soon as I saw it before seeing that.�

21 Jan 2009     

grzincic
Serbia

Dear natuhatt, there�s something wrong with the first link you gave. I can�t open that page.  I get the message which contains my name instead . I felt very embarassed because all the worksheets I�ve sent are mine. I would never think of stealing. Otherwise I wouldn�t put my full name, would I?  I would like you to send a new post with the proper link, or at least
put the name of the teacher you were reffering to.
Thanks in advance
Grzincic

21 Jan 2009     

alien boy
Japan

Dear Grzincic,

both the links work fine - the first worksheet has already been removed & I�m sure the second will be soon.

I�m not sure why you would have been directed to your own page... but it is not because of the links provided.

Kind regards,
ab

21 Jan 2009