Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I need help with text    

I need help with text

caren_630
Egypt

I need help with text

Dear colleagues,
Will  you plzzz help me to answer the following text

Complete the interview with a Hollywood actress

My life (get) ��������..� pretty busy at the moment. I (have) ���.����� a 14-hour day, but I�m lucky because we (film) �������.�� in the Santa Monica mountains now, 15 minutes from home. I usually (get up) ������ at 4 a.m. I (have) ������..������ breakfast at 4.30. While I (have) ������������ breakdast, my husband (read) �������.� newspapers to me. I (have) ������� no other time for that. I generally (walk or cycle) �����.����� to work. My day (start) ������� with hair and make-up. While I (get ready) �������� for the camera, I (go) ������� through my role again. I often (feel) ������ nervous even after all these years! But when I (stand) ��������� in front of the cameras, I (forget) ��������� every thing. I (enjoy) ������my work. Though when I (not work)�����������..��,my favorite thing is to do absolutely nothingThx in advance

24 Dec 2012      

Susy M.
Portugal

My life (get) is getting pretty busy at the moment. I (have) have a 14-hour day, but I�m lucky because we (film) are filming in the Santa Monica mountains now, 15 minutes from home. I usually (get up) get up at 4 a.m. I (have) have breakfast at 4.30. While I (have) am having breakdast, my husband (read) reads newspapers to me. I (have) have no other time for that. I generally (walk or cycle) walk or cycle to work. My day (start) starts with hair and make-up. While I (get ready) am getting ready for the camera, I (go) go through my role again. I often (feel) feel nervous even after all these years! But when I (stand) stand in front of the cameras, I (forget) forget every thing. I (enjoy) enjoy my work. Though when I (not work) am not working ,my favorite thing is to do absolutely nothing

24 Dec 2012     

yanogator
United States

Susy has excellent answers, but I would like to suggest an alternative. "When I am standing in front of the cameras, I forget everything." (Note that "everything is one word).

Bruce

24 Dec 2012     

SEMSEM
Tunisia

My life (get)is getting pretty busy at the moment. I (have) have a 14-hour day, but I�m lucky because we (film) are filming in the Santa Monica mountains now, 15 minutes from home. I usually (get up) get up at 4 a.m. I (have) have breakfast at 4.30. While I (have) am having breakdast, my husband (read) reads newspapers to me. I (have) have  no other time for that. I generally (walk or cycle) walk or cycle  to work. My day (start) starts  with hair and make-up. While I (get ready) am getting ready for the camera, I (go) go  through my role again. I often (feel) feel nervous even after all these years! But when I (stand) stand in front of the cameras, I (forget) forget  every thing. I (enjoy) enjoy my work. Though when I (not work)am not working,my favorite thing is to do absolutely nothingThx in advance

25 Dec 2012