Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Caption competition    

Caption competition

perlittah
Tunisia

stubborn poney :" I don �t want to sit here, but next to you. I want to learn how to drive!!!!"
Driver : " In your dreams!!!!!!!!!"

2 Jan 2013     

Jayho
Australia

"You backed the wrong horse when you bought this old wreck, didn �t you!"

Tip: In response to Les�s post here the other day, for NNSs who�d like to suggest something but don�t feel confident, one easy way is to look up the idioms relating to the pic and find one to play around with.  I use the list provided by The Free Dictionary.  It�s a really good way to expand your knowledge and use of idioms, for both NNSs and NSs.  Often there are idoms that NSs  haven�t even heard of because some idioms are country specific.  See here for idoms relating to horse, which is where I got mine from.   http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/horse

So, don�t be shy - have a go and play around with the language, just like we encourage our students to do

Cheers

Jayho

2 Jan 2013     

edrodmedina
United States

Pony: Did you say a number 10 or number 12 ratchet?

3 Jan 2013     

Chesterfield
United Kingdom

Greetings entrants 

Having had a terrible NYE hangover myself, I can totally relate to Sophia �s caption - so she is the winner.  Well done Sophia and to all who entered!

CF

3 Jan 2013     

< Previous   1    2