Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > How to organise flashcards, gameboards, etc.    

How to organise flashcards, gameboards, etc.

Kita19
Portugal

How to organise flashcards, gameboards, etc.

Hello!

I �m wondering if any of you could tell me a good way to store the flashcards and other printable ressources, such as printed gameboards, game cards, etc..

Inside a portfolio, as I usually do, is not much practical.Confused I �m thinking about some kind of boxes with labels by topic, but I would appreciate if you could tell me how do you store your ressources. Maybe I can find a good idea to copy Wink

Thank you!

Hugs,
Patricia

P.S.: Anyone knows if there is a way to search for a specific topic here in the forum (similar to the search box for the ressources)? That �s because I think my question about the storage of ressources has already been on the forum, but I didn �t find a way to search if there is any thread about it... Stern Smile

3 Jan 2013      

silvia.patti
Italy

Hi Patricia, I �ll tell you what I do. First of all I have to say that I don �t have many resources printed because I don �t use them very often (each class has three lessons per week and there is not much time to use other resources besides the text book). Anyway, I use a shoe box to store flashcards, grouped by topic and kept with ribbons or rubber bands. The gameboards are laminated and the worksheets are divided in three groups: year 6,7,8; each group is stored in a trasparent folder. When they will be too many to stay in a transparent folder, I �ll think another way to store them.
Silvia

4 Jan 2013     

catiahenriques
Portugal

Hi. The games like bingo I have it in  clothes � bag. I also have a potfolio. The ressources that aren�t printed I use to save that with key words and that �s  easy to find it.

4 Jan 2013