Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Where are my points????    

Where are my points????

sfaxienne
Tunisia

Where are my points????

HI! Please help me. My scores were almost 200 points on December 31 but I didn �t the following day I found it 0!!!! I thought because it �s a new year and perhaps we should have new scores SO I started uploading files BUT the problem is that I don �t get any points for my files even when people like them!!!! Confused I really don �t understand if this happens to you or not. Please help me because I like to make contributions and I hope to e scored so that I can share your contributions. I �m waiting for your help. Thank you.

3 Jan 2013      

maryse pey�
France

You have got 18 points and if you want more you must upload other documents !

4 Jan 2013     

douglas
United States

You only have one Power Point and no worksheets posted.  If you deletee worksheets, you lose the points that go with them.  If there are worksheets missing  that you didn �t delete yourself, I would send Victor an e-mail about. Otherwise, you have to reload the worksheets and hope to get points for them. 

PS- if worksheets have been removed by the monitors due to breaking copyright rules, etc. you will not get the points for them either andyou can �t re-upload them unless you correct the discrepancies first.

Douglas

4 Jan 2013     

sfaxienne
Tunisia

the 18 points were only granted today. It �s true that now I �m having only one power point but that wasn �t the case 5 days before. I uploaded lots of worksheets on Last December and I �ve got many points for that.. But on the January 1st, I didn �t find anything...I didn �t delete anything and my worksheets are mine so the monitor wouldn �t delete them.
Thanks maryse pey� for replying and douglas for trying to help. I �m pleased to be part of this great website... I �m going to upload more worksheets as soon as possible.

4 Jan 2013     

elderberrywine
Germany

Is it possible that your worksheets were reported for breach of site rules and removed?
In that case we lose all the points we got for them.

5 Jan 2013