Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Is it allowed?    

Is it allowed?

Majedimen
Tunisia

Is it allowed?

Dear friends
I �d like to know whether it is allowed to use other members � templates 
of course just the layout not the content which ,I know, should be purely personal .I mean apart from the free templates offered may I use some nice templates after asking their ownners �permission through a PM? I �m a new member,you know , and I don �t like to break the rules of the site.Thanks for caring to answer!
Majd

5 Jan 2013      

Peter Hardy
Australia

The best thing to do as a new member is to read the "Rules and Instructions" on the home page (top-left).  You �ll see they clearly state that you �re not allowed to use other members work (ws or ppt �s ) as templates.  What you can do if you like a ws or ppt so much, is to write an email to that member and ask for their permission.  Or you do a web search and find an alternative, i.e. some pictures people have used are free on the web. (Just make sure to avoid watermarked pics.) And as a reassurance, I�m sure we �ve all been through that stage, keen to get started.  So, if in doubt, just ask (as you already did).  Cheers.  

5 Jan 2013