Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Dear Spanish teachers!!    

Dear Spanish teachers!!

ule4ka_84
Ukraine

Dear Spanish teachers!!

Dear Spanish teachers!

I really need your help! The matter is that my sister is carrying out a research for obtaining Doctorate Degree. The topic concerns social work in Spain. To confirm the research she needs to have the short-term (1-2 months) practice in one of Spanish Universities or to participate in any social work project in Spain. So could you please tell me (or provide me with useful links) if there are any universities in Spain which train social workers and would let a foreigner to participate in social work project. I will appreciate any help, because we almost lost our hope to find any information in the net. You�re my last hope� Thank you very much in advance! Muchas gracias!

7 Jan 2013      

ceballos
Spain

You can try in Universidad de Valencia.
They offer a grade in Social Work (Trabajo social). Look in the links where it says "Relaciones internacionales", you might find some contact info over there.
Valencia is a mediterranean city, with nice weather and with lots of outdoors social life, beach, etc. 16� C at the moment I am writing this :)

Remember that it might be easier if your sister writes them in Spanish rather than in English, as most people in the administration can �t speak English properly.

I hope this helps :)

Take care and good luck. Write back if she finds somewhere to stay ;)

7 Jan 2013     

florimago
Spain

Hi, I don�t know if this can help but here we go . I receive this newsletter  every week . At the end of it, there�s a part for "becas " where your sister may find something interesting (Spain or rest of Europe) http://www.proxectoiles.eu/PONTEemprego/Boletin/118.-%20PONTEemprego%20118%20de%20data%2019-12-2012.pdf.
I hope you find it useful. Let me know if you find what you �re looking form.

Hugs from Spain (Galicia)

7 Jan 2013     

sarguero
Spain

Here is a link where she can work as a volunteer in social work, read the opportunities (translate using Google translator or similar)

http://www.voluntariado.net/castellano/scripts/plantilla.asp?Pag=6

Here are two examples.

This is a well known spanish charitable institution www.caritas-espa.org

This is the Spanish Red Cross www.cruzroja.es

Pablo de Olavide University (Sevilla) offers practices

http://www.upo.es/fcs/contenido?pag=/portal/fcs/practicas/Practicas_Seccion&menuid=&vE=

7 Jan 2013     

ule4ka_84
Ukraine

Ohhh!!!Thank you very much from me and my sister for your replies!!:))I sent her an e-mail with all your links, hope she will find what she needs:))

7 Jan 2013     

mariajosefuster
Spain

My sister works as a social worker in a hospital in Valencia (Spain). Maybe I could ask her is she is interested in having your sister as an assistant, or something similar.

Tell me if she is interested and I will ask my sister.

Maria Jos�

7 Jan 2013