Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > HELP NEEDED    

HELP NEEDED

g�lg�n
Turkey

HELP NEEDED

Please somebody help me:(( I am trying to upload a worksheet but the system gives error every time I try.I even deleted the pics of the worksheet thinking that the errror occurred because of them but no way,the same error happened.I really want to share my work with all of you but can�t come  over the PC.As I am not literate about the PC I need your help.Thank you...

21 Jan 2009      

Zora
Canada

Sometimes the system is saturated or just doesn�t want to take it for whatever reason... The only thing I can say to you is please keep trying. One day it took me about 10 tries before I could upload my printable. Be insistent! 

21 Jan 2009     

silvanija
Lithuania

Hello, check the size of your margins. If you leave them too small you won�t upload. You have to make them 0,5 cm at least.
Best wishes
Silvana

21 Jan 2009     

g�lg�n
Turkey

THANK YOU BOTH

21 Jan 2009     

muger
Turkey

G�lg�n hanim,
MERHABALAR... Upload etmek istediginiz belge eger scanlanerek dosyalandiysa formatlari doc. formatinda olmuyor ve sistem kabul etmiyor. Scanlendikten sonra word�e copy paste yaparak deneyin l�tfen ama yinede sorun �ikabilir. Iyi sanslar.

21 Jan 2009