Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Rude comments    

Rude comments

meuge
Argentina

Hi Maria Isabel!
That is a horrible comment, but I am convinced it wasn�t meant to you or your work... What you can do is to delete the worksheet yourself and then upload it again... you will lose the points it gave you, but I am sure you will recover them because it will appear among the new contributions!

Hugs!

21 Jan 2009     

spring
Turkey

Hi Maria,

I don�t know who said you what but I think you had better see the goodness.

I know it is very bothersome to encounter with this kind of event but be sure that people are encouraging you..

Big hugs...

21 Jan 2009     

blizzard1
Denmark

Dear Maria Isabel,

What an awful message. I�m sure Victor will delete it for you.

As many other have said the message wasn�t sent personally to you but to the whole site. Nevertheless it�s very grim and insulting.
It seems to me that this person got angry because he wasn�t able to download any of the great wss of this site.

Once someone wrote a nasty comment to me so I deleted my wss and lost points but rather that than having to read his message.

Cheers
Tish

21 Jan 2009     

blizzard1
Denmark

Dear Maria Isabel,

What an awful message. I�m sure Victor will delete it for you.

As many other have said the message wasn�t sent personally to you but to the whole site. Nevertheless it�s very grim and insulting.
It seems to me that this person got angry because he wasn�t able to download any of the great wss of this site.

Once someone wrote a nasty comment to me so I deleted my wss and lost points but rather that than having to read his message.

Cheers
Tish

21 Jan 2009     

yetigumboots
Germany

Dear Maria Isabel,
I have not looked at the comment made, but I know your worksheets are all really good so cannot believe you would get upset about a negative comment. Just keep up the good work. We all believe in you.

luv Yeti xx

21 Jan 2009     

Anna P
Brazil

Dear Maria Isabel, That aggressive comment should be removed.  The easiest way would be for you to delete your worksheet and send it again.  I am sure you will not lose your points because many of us will download it.  The offender, with 0 points, should be banned from this site. He certainly does not belong here!
It must have been very upsetting to see that kind of language under your work - though I�m sure he was not refering to it, in particular.
Chin up and continue you great work!

21 Jan 2009     

gabitza
Romania

Dear Maria Isabel,
As the others said, I am positive the rude user was frustrated because he couldn�t download. The comment was indeed addressed to all of us. I am so sorry for the trouble he caused. Moreover, I am so ashamed that he (it�s a HE!) is a fellow citizen of mine.
I strongly recommend that Victor should delete not only the comment but this user�s account, too. I still don�t understand one thing: He hasn�t uploaded anything, so how come he has an account?? If I remember correctly I had to upload first, and then my account was activated.
Maria Isabel, you keep up the good work! You do great on this site!
Gabriela

21 Jan 2009     

anaisabel001
Spain

Mar�a Isabel, keep working for this great site.Yor work is really nice and useful.
A big kiss

21 Jan 2009     

Im Lety
Mexico

Hi...

I think it would be a good idea to have the option of deleting the comments by ourself...Hope Victor consider that...
Greetings

22 Jan 2009     

alien boy
Japan

I believe that it�s more appropriate for Victor to have the ultimate say over deletion of comments. I�m sure he�ll remove it for you.

�That� sort of comment isn�t in the least constructive....

22 Jan 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >