Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > Suspicious sites: stealing from eslprintables    

Suspicious sites: stealing from eslprintables

niacouto
Portugal

Suspicious sites: stealing from eslprintables

Dear all,

These websites and facebook page are using printables from our site and their owner is not identified (at least I couldn �t find info about it). Have a look at the websites below:

www.eslworksheets.net
www.eslworksheets.net
http://www.facebook.com/eslenglishworksheets/info?ref=ts

Have a nice day
Disapprove
Nat�lia

10 Jan 2013      

maryse pey�
France

Hi Natalia,

If it is actually confirmed the best is to write to Victor. He will know better than us what to do I guess.

Or may these sites run by Victor too ?

Have a nice day.

10 Jan 2013     

niacouto
Portugal

maryse pey�,

I don �t really know, but... let �s think together: wouldn �t people around here know that Victor was publishing stuff from here somewhere else?! Uhm...
Confused
Nat�lia

10 Jan 2013     

zailda
Brazil

The documents are stolen, I even found one of mines. There are too many and I saw many contributions from other members there, I saw them here but can �t remember who they belong to.

Please, register and leave a comment under the stolen wss. I couldn �t find out how to report them to the webmaster.

10 Jan 2013     

niacouto
Portugal

Zailda,
That �s what I thought! There are lots of contributions from here, indeed! I �ve registered to try to find out what that was all about, but, unfortunately I was not successful :-(
All the stolen contributions were posted by user "englishesl"Dead
Nat�lia

10 Jan 2013     

maryse pey�
France

Well, I am afraid I am not as good as you are to reach these sites.
How can I enter them to help you in denouncing the stealing ???

And I keep on thinking that Victor must be aknowledged of such a situation. I am sure he will wisely advise us, won �t he ?

10 Jan 2013     

jannabanna
France

Mine are there too!  That �s not fair!  I share on islcollective.com too, but there �s no connection. I �m going to register so that I can report them.  What else can we do about it?

I also noticed that under some of my PPTs there are even my descriptions - word for word!! 

Janet

10 Jan 2013     

zailda
Brazil

I managed to send an email to the site webmaster (you �ll find the "contact us" link at the bottom of the home page). 

If all of the members send him a message, I think we won �t be ignored.

10 Jan 2013     

zailda
Brazil

Also posted a comment on the page on Facebook.

I think I �m a "noisy" person.

10 Jan 2013     

niacouto
Portugal

zailda,

I can �t see your post on facebook.

10 Jan 2013     

zailda
Brazil

Maybe the webmaster and the member publishing the copies are the same person.

I created an account to be able to post a comment under (my) worksheet posted there, and now my account was erased and also my comment!

Dishonest people think they �ll get away with murder all the times!

Please, create accounts, comment under the copies, leave comments on the Facebook page. The webmaster is aware!!!

EDIT: MY WORKSHEET WAS ERASED THERE!

10 Jan 2013     

1    2    3    4    Next >