Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Need help with this ....    

Need help with this ....

harelyta
Peru

Need help with this ....

Please I �m writing a text for my thesis...but I �m getting a little crazy beacuse I don �t know how to translate this part in English......

Esta investigaci�n est� orientada fundamentalmente a determinar la relaci�n que existe entre la formaci�n desempe�o de los docentes y el rendimiento acad�mico de los estudiantes de matematica y f�sica de la facultad de eduacion de la universidad Nacional Mayor de San Marcos, empleando datos cuantitativos en una realidad concreta. 
Evidentemente sus resultados permitir�n aproximarse al conocimiento de la situaci�n real de la formaci�n del desempe�o del  docente universitario y las condiciones en la que egresan los futuros docentes de matem�tica y f�sica, y constituirse en una referencia para los futuros trabajos de investigaci�n.

Please if someone can help with this part of my thesis....Thank you very much for make feel a little relaxed :)

Have a nice Thursday :)

10 Jan 2013      

sweet dreamer
Tunisia

Hi Harelaya
I �m not a SPANISH language speaker but Ive tried using google translator
This research is aimed primarily to determine the relationship between the training performance of teachers and academic performance of students in mathematics and physics faculty eduacion National University of San Marcos, using quantitative data into a concrete reality .
Obviously your results will approximate the actual situation awareness performance training of university teachers and the conditions in which graduate student teachers of mathematics and physics, and become a reference for future research.
Hope it helps.

10 Jan 2013     

EstherLee76
Peru

Hi,

I am going into class right now.  I can try to help you tomorrow morning if that �s not too late.

Esther

10 Jan 2013     

douglas
United States

I don �t speak much Spanish, but I can say the Google translation above needs A LOT of work.  I don �t suggest you use it.

11 Jan 2013     

harelyta
Peru

Thanks a lot my friends!!!!
Have a nice weekend!!! An enormous hug

11 Jan 2013