Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Need help please!     

Need help please!

8noreennur
Malaysia

Need help please!

Hi ladies & gentlemen! I am seriously in thirst of ideas. I need to organize an orientation for adults (17 & above); Which I have never experienced it before. What kind of activities that you think is suitable to be put in. It �s 2 hours event. Any ideas? Perhaps interesting activities or games? Lectures? Thank you! It �s still English based :)

Regards,
Noreen

12 Jan 2013      

Matthew@ELSP
Japan

Hi.

I think other ESLP users will be better able to help if you tell them...

...what level the young adults are now.

...what kind of "orientation" you want to give (for entry into what class / to begin what course etc).

Thank you.

13 Jan 2013     

8noreennur
Malaysia

They are only 6 of the young adults aged 17-20. It �s an English course for them so I would be thinking if I can think of any interesting and fun activities of ice breaking to introduce and get to know each other. It �s an orientation of beginning the English course for them.

Thanks

13 Jan 2013     

caren_630
Egypt

Hello,
I think you should start by some ice breaking activies and games. You will find many on esl and on the net.

13 Jan 2013     

papadeli
Greece

Toilet Paper Ice-Breaker

Greetings from Greece,

13 Jan 2013     

8noreennur
Malaysia

God bless all of you, indeed helpful! Thank you million times!

Greetings from Malaysia,
Noreen

13 Jan 2013