Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Vote    

Vote

mariannina
Italy

Vote

I am sad that our site has failed to take off! There are a lot of members, but we could not give ESLprintables the recognition it deserves.

17 Jan 2013      

yanogator
United States

What are you sad about? We are 140 ahead of VOA, our nearest competitor.

Bruce

17 Jan 2013     

macomabi
Portugal

5percangol
http://www.5percangol.hu/  this one has more than 3000 points.

17 Jan 2013     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Is this competition discredited now? I can �t believe that that sudden surge in votes for that site is bona fide.

17 Jan 2013     

Mabdel
Morocco

Really strange ! How come ! Yesterday with only 60 points and today with more than 3000 points!!!!!Shocked

17 Jan 2013     

5percangol_hu
Hungary

Dear All, There is nothing strange about 5 Perc Angol�s rapidly increasing number of votes. Actually, we were not aware of being nominated, and last night one of our readers let us know about the competition, so we asked our daily readers (we have around 140.000 registered, very engaged and active daily readers) and Facebook fans (more than 65.000 � see the post here: https://www.facebook.com/5percangol/posts/107090982802921 ) to vote for us. And they did: ) 5 Perc Angol (Nora Szalai)

17 Jan 2013     

Sonn
Russian Federation

I suppose this site (5percangol) is a great help for Hungarian learners. But it �s hard to get useful information for those who don �t understand Hungarian because the menu is not in English. Nevertheless the site is great.

I think that the three leaders of the voting deserve being among the leaders because they are really wonderful and useful. I will be happy if ESLP wins.

BTW, it would be great if we could find here mp3 files made by our members. We can find everything here but dowloadable audiofiles (I know that some members upload them as a part of their ppts).

Let �s vote. We have several days left and everything can be changed.

18 Jan 2013