Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Help desperately needed    

Help desperately needed

edrodmedina
United States

Help desperately needed

Colleagues, I have a great dilemma. I went to a site where I can  make flashcards.

Double-Sided Flashcard
Create great looking double-sided flashcards. The picture will be on the front and your custom title will be on the back.
As you can see by the caption the flashcards will have a picture in the front and the custom title in the back. My problem is that I want the title in the front and the picture in the back!!!! What am I to do????? Please help. Any suggestions are welcome. :-( Ed

18 Jan 2013      

Zora
Canada

I don �t mean to be silly but what prevents you from using them like they are. Can �t you just turn the cards around???? Or Am I missing something?

18 Jan 2013     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

just pretend the front is the back and the back is the front:)
Sophia

18 Jan 2013     

MarionG
Netherlands

LOL They don �t have a smiley with tears rolling down it �s face so this one will have to do...
Ed, great to see you on the forum again!!!!!!

18 Jan 2013     

mariannina
Italy

Eeeeeeeeeeeed! Thumbs Up
You are absolutely great!!! Hug
Granny

18 Jan 2013     

agagug
Canada

Fabulous! For a moment, I really thought you were actually desperate.

18 Jan 2013     

Stellam
Argentina

LOL Hi Ed welcome back to the forum!

18 Jan 2013     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

This reminds me of a serious incident. I got a new computer, but every time I moved the mouse, the cursor went in the opposite direction!!! I called my friend, a computer expert, none less, and he came round. I had attached the mouse the wrong way round! A five second job! Doh! He still skits me about it, years later. 

Ed, you are great, but I didn �t realise you had been away???

18 Jan 2013     

edrodmedina
United States

Hi Lynne. I had been gone for a while. I guess not long enough to be missed. But I missed everyone and couldn �t stay away. Ed

18 Jan 2013     

EstherLee76
Peru

Thanks Ed.  I had a bad morning and I really needed a good laugh.

18 Jan 2013     

yanogator
United States

That reminds me of a radio call-in cooking program here in Cincinnati. This actually happened. One day a woman called and said, "I have a recipe that calls for two pounds of graound beef, but the store only has one-pound packages". The host of the program kept her composure and politely replied, "Dear, I think you could buy two one-pound packages".

Bruce

18 Jan 2013     

1    2    Next >