Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Good to see you all again!    

Good to see you all again!

Baby V
Brazil

Good to see you all again!

Hi! everyone!

I have been away for a long time. I was on vacation. But now I�m back and it�s really nice to see all of you and your wonderful material again. Can I ask for a especial favor? I am about to start a new semester and for me, it�s quite hard to make the first lesson interesting, and you all know that "unfortunately" the first impression is very important and sometimes is the one which remains :):):):):):):):). I�m kidding. Now it�s serius. I�d like to have some nice, creative, interesting and funny things (material) to start my lessons. I teach from kids to adults (all ages). Can anybody help me?

thanks a lot in advance.
Baby V

22 Jan 2009      

EvaRamos
Panama

Hi Baby V!
  Welcome back!  It�s so great to have you back.  Here are some wonderful ideas to break the ice on the very first day/week of classes.  I hope you and your students find it useful :)

Good luck,
Eva

Hug

22 Jan 2009     

svetamarik Svetlana
Russian Federation

MANY THANKS FROM RUSSIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22 Jan 2009     

douglas
United States

Thanks Eva.

22 Jan 2009