Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Speaking practice: -ed and -ing adjectives    

Speaking practice: -ed and -ing adjectives

colibrita
United Kingdom

Speaking practice: -ed and -ing adjectives

Hi!

Can anyone recommend some good stuff for intermediate level speaking practice with -ed and -ing adjectives? I �ve had a quick look on here but have just realised while trying to filter the content there is no "speaking" or "conversation" activities filter.

I just don �t have time (who does?!!) to trawl through all the worksheets in hope of finding good speaking activities suitable for adults so if anyone can help I �d be very very grateful. I bet there´s good stuff in there but it´s like finding a needle....

Thanks.

Colibrita

22 Jan 2013      

dobrawaa
Poland

Here it is:
http://www.eslprintables.com/grammar_worksheets/adjectives/adjectives_ed_or_ing/Boardgame_ing_ed_adjecti_461646/#thetop

If you send me your e-mail address, I will send it to you!

Cheers

Ania

22 Jan 2013     

colibrita
United Kingdom

Ania

Thanks for being so quick to help. It �s just the kind of thing I �m looking for!

If anyone has any more activities....

Hugs

Colibrita

22 Jan 2013     

juliag
Japan

I have quite enjoyed using this in the past, simple but effective. Hope it helps.

22 Jan 2013     

PhilipR
Thailand

http://www.eslprintables.com/grammar_worksheets/adjectives/adjectives_ed_or_ing/Grammar_Meets_Conversation_I_477217/

22 Jan 2013     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Nothig personal, Philip, just pushing up a long link:)

22 Jan 2013     

papadeli
Greece

Greetings from Greece,

22 Jan 2013     

colibrita
United Kingdom

Thank you everyone for your suggestions.

Hugs

Colibrita

23 Jan 2013