Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > any ideas?    

any ideas?

[email protected]
Spain

any ideas?

hi! can anyone suggest funny activities to do with a group of 44 students? they are  15, 16 years old. The problem is that half of them  are English and half Spanish. I �ve already prepared a "pass the word" with the different letters of the alphabet ( a spanish TV programme), a p.p.p with the festivities in Spain,  some sayings in Spanish and English, but the problem I have got is that  I �d like everybody to practise their L1 and enjoy the lesson.

thank you very much

22 Jan 2013      

sarguero
Spain

What about an Eurovision Song Contest where British pupils sing Spanish songs and the Spaniards sing British songs... they can have lot of fun preparing decorations for the stage, chosing the clothes or costumes, voting for the best singer, listening how they sing in a foreign language..... the prize should be something they can share.

22 Jan 2013     

[email protected]
Spain

Thank you very much

22 Jan 2013