Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > My first mistake    

My first mistake

silvanija
Lithuania

My first mistake

Dear all,
I left a mistake in my yesterday�s ws "Prepositions of place" and I feel terribly embarrassed EmbarrassedEmbarrassed. Of course I checked my ws lots of times but it slipped somehow.  I informed those who left comments ( I couldn�t reach only two of them), but still there were many who didn�t. So, please, check that ws: there should be woman not women under the 6th picture.
Silvana

22 Jan 2009      

chobby
Mexico

Yes Silvana, I was one of the teacher so were so kind to reach me an send me a msg but I did suggest you to contact the others.
However contacting so many teachers would take a long time (over a 100) of course you�ll probably contact first the ones who left you a msg but what your doing is probably better.

whoever read the Esl forum would read it,
Thanks again, and good luck

22 Jan 2009     

dennismychina
China

Well back to old story of leaving comments on downloads. (ROFL)

What do they say�.what comes around goes around? I�m not suggesting

that you shouldn�t be as considerate as you obviously are however�����

Anyway Silvana, it�s only a small blups that any teacher should pick up.

22 Jan 2009     

Babi965
United Kingdom

Thank you Silvanija for letting us know about the mistake.

However, don�t worry about it and don�t be embarrassed, because we are all human beings, we can make mistakes that we might not notice straight away if we are too tired or we are distracted.

Anyway, it�s always a good idea to check the downloaded worksheets for mistakes before using them first.

22 Jan 2009