Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > WORKSHOPS    

WORKSHOPS

Urpi
Peru

WORKSHOPS

Hello dear colleagues i need your  precious help, I will give some workshops for other english teachers next moth, and I am so nervous well I need some ideas to start with please all  your suggestions are welcome.

Thanks.

23 Jan 2013      

EstherLee76
Peru

If you could give us some details, that would help.  Are they workshops for primary or secondary teachers?  What do you think they want to focus on?  Grammar, Lesson Planning, Classroom Activities, Listening, Methodology, etc. etc.?  If you could narrow it down, I think we could help you better.

23 Jan 2013     

Urpi
Peru

Well they are for secondary teachers, and the topic is Methodology.:)

23 Jan 2013     

[email protected]
Brazil

You could talk about learning styles or Multiple intelligences, they are very helpful when teaching. I have a ppt presentation about learning styles, but it�s in Portuguese, I do�t know if it would help, but I could send it to you.

23 Jan 2013     

helena2009
Hungary

What about web 2.0 classroom tools?

H.

23 Jan 2013     

EstherLee76
Peru

I think Multiple Intelligences is a great idea.  There are some great powerpoints and handouts here on ESL Printables.  You can make a very dynamic workshop with that.  Teachers love workshops where they get ideas and have fun.

23 Jan 2013     

Urpi
Peru

Yeah you are so right Thank you

23 Jan 2013