Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > My Training Certificate!!!    

My Training Certificate!!!

Nebal
Lebanon

My Training Certificate!!!

Hello everyone,
I�m so glad today coz tomorrow I�m going to receive my training certificate and we�re having a party. It�s a new stage in my life coz this certicate allows me to train other teachers. Thank u God in the first place, thank u my family in the second place, and thank u my dearest friends here for enriching my experience and making it more and more fruitful. 
Special thanks to Pinar,my sis, Damielle, Aftab, Logo, Tisha, ladybird,french frog, Libertybelle,and Zora!!!!
Thanks to allllllllllllllllllllll . I owe u a lot.
I wish u the same success and more coz u all deserve it.
Best wishes,
Nebal

22 Jan 2009      

jecika
Serbia

Congratulations Nebal Thumbs Up
Best wishes to you too

22 Jan 2009     

Zora
Canada

Congratulations Nebal! And while it is very sweet of you to mention me, you deserve all the merit... You took the certification exam and passed it - we only gave you small nudges here and there but you had to take the test - so you deserve all the credit!

Smile

22 Jan 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

I�m really glad to learn  that I have helped you  to get what you wanted. Mine was a little contribution; the effort was yours!!! Besides, you didn�t need to mention on the forum but anyways, thank you again for sharing this particular and special event in your life!!!!

22 Jan 2009     

Logos
Malaysia

Well done Nebal.  I hope you will continue to be directed by God in all you plan to do in the future.  Now you have the opportunity to pass on to others what you have learned from here.  God bless you in all you do.

22 Jan 2009     

Paola_
Argentina

Congratulations!!!!
All the best for you!
Wink

22 Jan 2009     

blizzard1
Denmark

Dear Nebal

Congratulations on getting your training certificate. I wish you the very best from the bottom of my heart.
It�s very kind of you to thank me but you are the one who has done all the work and deserves all the credit.
I wish you the very best in the new stage in your life in which you are about to enter.

Now you can enjoy your party and relax a bit.

Lots of hugs
Tisha

22 Jan 2009     

cely
Argentina

Dear friend:�
�� � � �CONGRATULATIONS!!
My best wishes for you and I hope you�ll enjoy your party!
A big hug
Cely

22 Jan 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

Wonderful news nebal, congratulations, like everyone says the real effort was yours . You have an opportunity now to train new teachers and infect them with your enthusiasm for teaching.

22 Jan 2009     

GIOVANNI
Canada

Congratulations on getting your certificate.  Have a great day at your party. Thumbs Up

22 Jan 2009     

meuge
Argentina

Congratulations to you!!!!!
And enjoy the party!!!
Hug
M. Eugenia

22 Jan 2009     

1    2    Next >