Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Travel Movie    

Travel Movie

EstherLee76
Peru

Travel Movie

Hi,

I always get great advice here, so I �m back for more.  I want to work with a movie about travel with my intermediate class (ages 12-16).  What would you suggest?  What do you think about the movie "Eurotrip"?

Thanks,
Esther

28 Jan 2013      

pilarnavarro
Spain

� saw a trailer and there were some images with naked people.
 Obviously, it depends on your view on the issue, but I don �t thinik it �s a suitable movie for teenagers.

28 Jan 2013     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

movies? Not sure... maybe Letters to Juliette? (a love story with a bit of a travelling twist:)
I know educational videos can be boring for teens, but, if you give them various tasks, they can learn so much more and they will be too busy to notice they are bored, so my other suggestion is a series on travelling...
could be this one 

Sophia

28 Jan 2013     

dutchboydvh
Singapore

Try �My Life in Ruins �.

It �s a little frisky but not as bad as Eurotrip.

Enjoy!

28 Jan 2013     

EstherLee76
Peru

Thanks for the tip, Pilar.

Lovely suggestions Sophia!

I �ll check out that "My Life in Ruins".

Thanks so much for your time!
Esther

28 Jan 2013     

karagozian
France

What about "into the wild", they are maybe a bit youg. I hava a printable on tfaat subject. I � ll try to send it later. HUGS 

29 Jan 2013     

Speedy Kiki
France

CATCH ME IF YOU CAN?????? with Leonardo di caprio....????can �t remember if you see a lor of countries...check it ou though....bye for now

29 Jan 2013     

anamia
Croatia

Hi, what about � �The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants � �, there are two sequals.
There are books  as well. 

29 Jan 2013     

EstherLee76
Peru

All excellent suggestions! ... as usual!

Thanks again!

29 Jan 2013     

hadadeanis
Peru

check this --->    http://community.eflclassroom.com/video/video/listTagged?tag=movies   

29 Jan 2013