Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Regarding New Worksheets    

Regarding New Worksheets

Aisne61
South Africa

Regarding New Worksheets

I have just joined and am curious to know if all new items uploaded are posted on the Recent Contributions page. If not, how do people even find your worksheets. I uploaded my first worksheet yesterday and its on page 264 of the colours page. How are we supposed to earn points and download items if no one sees our worksheets.

1 Feb 2013      

alex076
Italy

HI!!!
Welcome to this LOVELY site.
Of course, people download your work when it �s among "new contributions" - for 24 hours. 
After that, if someone is interested in "dragons", he/she searches that key word in the main page.
What can you do? Make your WS accessible: when you upload it, you have to write some KEY words that might help people find it. You can also Edit printable information (title, description, level, contents...), if you haven �t done it yet.
Hope this helps...
Have a nice weekend :)
Alessandra

2 Feb 2013