Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning powerpoints > Heeeelp, please, I´m trying to download a ppt about London...but I can´t.     

Heeeelp, please, I´m trying to download a ppt about London...but I can´t.

eurirod
Spain

Heeeelp, please, I´m trying to download a ppt about London...but I can´t.

No idea about how to download it, it�s not like ws. But How????  I�m a bit lostEmbarrassed And I can�t find any answer in previous posts.

22 Jan 2009      

cherrysims
Poland

yeah me too! How on earth do you download sheets without the points?!! Im frustreated pleasee help!! thanks in advanceUnhappy

22 Jan 2009     

maayyaa
Slovenia

Heya,

eurirod, if you can provide a bit more details on what you�re trying to download, maybe we could help you. And as far as I see, you have some points, so downloading shouldn�t be a problem.

And cherrysims, the point of this site is to share our materials. We all started with 0 points and had to post our own contributions, be patient and wait for other members to download them. When your worksheets have 30 downloads, you can download 30 new contributions every day without losing your points. But you have to upload your own work first, so my advice to you is, create an activity, upload it and let us admire your creativity and hard-work!

All the best to both of you!

22 Jan 2009     

eurirod
Spain

Hi,Cherrysims,
To get points you have to upload your  own worksheets and once people download them, you get your own points. You can use yours the following day.

But my problem is I HAVE ENOUGH POINTS, but don�t know how to download ppts. I click in the right place, the ppt opens in my screen BUT HOW DO I SAVE THAT FILE?. Thanks in advance, I know, I know, I  am "net-illiterate"Wacko, ehem, but I�m willing to learn.

22 Jan 2009     

jujuka
Hungary

It�s simple: Choose the option File/Save as and choose a folder you want to save it to.
Good luck.

22 Jan 2009     

maayyaa
Slovenia

Sorry, I don�t know how to help Unhappy I have tried myself and when I click on the ppt I want to download I get  this:

Downloads: 35                    

Download this PowerPoint     (As a premium member you can download this free of charge)

So, I really don�t know what goes wrong with your ppt. Can you post a link to it, so I can try if the proper window openes on my computer?

22 Jan 2009     

maayyaa
Slovenia

Ups, I�m sorry. I�m too tired to function normally :-)

Jujuka just wrote the answer. The more appropriate one :-)

22 Jan 2009     

eurirod
Spain

Hug Thanks a lot Maayyaa and JuJuka. I�ve tried SAVE AS, but It�s not useful. Don�t worry, I�ll try next time again. Time for my daughter�s dinner. Thanks for your support again,

NICE DREAMS FOR EVERYBODY, IT�S GREAT TO SHARE WITH YOU. BYE Thumbs Up

22 Jan 2009     

malesza
Poland

hmmm,

@ eurirod  I guess you might have run out of points for your uploaded worksheets and you can�t download any more of the �payable� stuff unless you upload something of yours and earn some points

22 Jan 2009