Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Help needed    

Help needed

ohermann
Czech Republic

Help needed

Dear friends (especially native speakers),

I need help with the proofreading of a text. It is a bit more than 1 page format A4. But it is a real challenge. Why? The reason is that actually it is an accompanying text to a 30-minute documentary film which you can�t see. I have seen the film. It is really a brief story of our region (country) and how Christianity found its way here and influenced it. This documentary is a part of exhibition of newly opened Cr�che in a Czech village near Slovakia border (Czechoslovakia split in 1993 into 2 independent countries, but relations between people of both nations are still excellent). The cr�che centre has become very popular and because the EU sponsored the project, the people from the village want to show the film and the exhibition in English.   I have translated the text and I want to have a feedback that the text makes sense (I realize you can have some problems to understand it in its totality. But what I need is that the individual sentences make sense and you can understand them. Of course you can make your own alterations or changes, comments are welcome. Does anybody accept the challenge? Please write a PM with your email address and I will send the text (in DOC format) to your email. Thanks for your help in advance.

Oto (19:30)

Thanks to all who have contacted me and offered their help. I appreciate that very very much.

Oto (00:57)

6 Feb 2013