Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > I need some suggestions please!!!    

I need some suggestions please!!!

lulusofia2012
Colombia

I need some suggestions please!!!

Hello!!! I have been teaching kids for almost four years now, but they have been 6 to 10 years old kids... now I�m facing the challenge of teaching kindergarden, so I�llave very young kids even babies.... where can I get material or songs to use in the class with them... I�m kind of worried because I�ll be working with them in the afternoons for 3 hours!!! so, I appreciate ideas, comments and suggestions!!! Thanks Star

6 Feb 2013      

cukurova
Turkey

I worked with children ages from 2 to 6 for almost a year. It was a bit challenging but at the same time it was so much fun! Here are some sites which I found very helpful: activityvillage.co.uk
tlsbooks.com
sparklebox.com
kidscanhavefun.com
kidslearningstation.com
education.com
dltk-teach.com
first-school.ws
preschoolpalace.com
fun2write.com

7 Feb 2013     

izulia
China

Hi, i am in my first year of teaching Nursery class (3-4 year olds) after teaching ESL to the primary kids for 10 years and I am really enjoying it. I find many useful ideas from these two sites: 

www.teachpreschool.org
www.notimeforflashcards.com

Hope you can also find some good ideas from my class site
www.trisnursery.com

Good luck! :)

7 Feb 2013