Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > help help help help please colleagues    

help help help help please colleagues

bakimustafa
Algeria

help help help help please colleagues

hi fellow teachers i �m preparing a project about " Back to Nature " i.e pollution , global warming , climate change ....and related topic i want to ask my students to prepare posters as projects for the unit . i want them to use real materials to express their own ideas and paste them on the posters .
 if any of my fellow teachers already dealt with such topic i �m asking for samples to show them to my students as a model
thank you 

22 Feb 2013      

rhman
Egypt

Hi, They can use plastic bags, real pictures from the environment like rubbish or bad habits like using a lot of water in washing, keeping the light on in the daylight etc...... When my student did it 2 years ago students made factory models, car waste......some Ss chat on the internet to other pollution in other places in the world......I hope that it can help.

22 Feb 2013     

bakimustafa
Algeria

thank you very much Mr rhmn

22 Feb 2013