Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > any ideas for a party ?    

any ideas for a party ?

omniya
Egypt

any ideas for a party ?

Hello Everyone
I have a graduation party for my kids ( 6 to 10 ) .they finished level 2 and they are going to join level 3 .
Can you help me with any ideas for the party ?
the session will be 2 hrs , ( 30 mins for presenting the gifts and the certificates )
Thanks in advance :)

23 Feb 2013      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

If it �s a party, it has to be fun, right? So, lots of contests, games, music and motion!
How about these ideas?
also some games ideas and some more and here
dance ideas
Sophia

23 Feb 2013     

omniya
Egypt

Thank you so much :)
I �ll check the links

23 Feb 2013     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Sophia - great link.
Here �s my favourite game. Big Cats. Seat the students in a circle. Go round and allocate each the name of a big cat - lion, tiger, leopard, cheetah. When you say, �lions �, all the lions have to swap seats etc... But when you say. �Big cats � everyone has to get up and change seats. Then, you remove a chair, so someone is �out � - left standing in the middle. They have to answer a question or do a forfeit (something silly - stand on one leg with your hand on your head, put your tongue out...) before the game resumes. 

My students get this at their end of term party and they love it. 

24 Feb 2013