Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Ideas about lesson 9 unit 3 for 4th form writing as a process    

Ideas about lesson 9 unit 3 for 4th form writing as a process

Nizarsouth
Tunisia

Ideas about lesson 9 unit 3 for 4th form writing as a process

Hi colleagues! I would like to ask Tunisian colleagues about  lesson 9 unit 3 for 4th form writing as a process and how they dealt with it. 
Thanks a lot for your help.

23 Feb 2013      

ebrahmi
Tunisia

Hey. Check your email inbox. I �ve already sent you two worksheets.

24 Feb 2013     

mohamedthabet
Tunisia

Hi dear Nizar,

To deal with this lesson, I suggest you start with a reading activity, type an argumentative text (better be a 4-paragraph one = thesis + arguments for/against + arguments against/for . summary) and ask the students to read it.  Don �t set comrehension questions, use this text as a model to show the type (argumentative) , the parts, the features (p181) and the key words, sentence starters, or linkers used. Then you move on to the writing as a process phase where you (with the sudents) explain and order the steps needed, choose a topic / some controversial issue  and conduct the 1st 2 OR 3 steps in class; the next session you will do peer correction, revising and editing, and assign the final draft as a homework. You may ask the students to bring it on paper / sheet and you correct it at home. (you do your howework, as well)

24 Feb 2013