Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > short films and songs in French    

short films and songs in French

cindyfreksen
Denmark

short films and songs in French

Hey there all you fantastic people! Especially those of you who teach beginners French!
On Thursday I am going to be teaching a quickie French course for our international students, I have a few books and stuff, but would love some links to songs and short films. The students are aged 13-14, and have no French as yet!
Thanks
 Cindy

24 Feb 2013      

doudouxx
France

Hello Cindy!

if you want some nice French songs, try �Jean-Jacques Goldman �. His songs are great and kids can understand  bits of them.
If you want something more recent, you can try the �BB brunes �.  You can find all this on youtube.

I hope this was what you were looking for!

24 Feb 2013     

maryse pey�
France

http://www.allocine.fr/film/pour-enfants/10-ans-et-plus/
Here is a link with a large range of films. You may find someting which may suit you.

24 Feb 2013     

doudouxx
France

As far as short films are concerned, try the �bref � series, they are hilarious and kids love them here:

You �ve got lots to choose from on this page:

Hope you like them

24 Feb 2013     

hardcase
France

hi, even very basic stuff like FRERE JACQUES (Brother Jacob) - they �d know the melody and rythm....when someone hasn �t any knowledge of a language, the age is not that important, but probably the level of competence is more so. So if you can find an equivalent with what they already know in English or their mother tongue and present it in French, it could be fun, as they �ll be more perceptive...anyway this is my point of view, hope it makes sense what I �m saying ;-) good luck

25 Feb 2013