Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > HOW MANY POINTS CAN I ACHIEVE WITH THE ONLINE EXERCISES???    

HOW MANY POINTS CAN I ACHIEVE WITH THE ONLINE EXERCISES???

marykate
Spain

HOW MANY POINTS CAN I ACHIEVE WITH THE ONLINE EXERCISES???

HELLO!!!

I would like to know if I achieve the same points with the online exercises that with the sending ofmy printables.... and with the PPP�?

THANkS aLL for this fantastic SITE!!!!!!!!Clap

23 Jan 2009      

s.lefevre
Brazil

Hi, you get as many points as people use your online exercise.

23 Jan 2009     

marykate
Spain

Ok! but I get the same points that with the printables. It is to say... 1 point?? THANKS!!Smile

23 Jan 2009     

gilorit
Israel

Hi

If you make an online exercise, you�ll get points  according to other users� ratings:
- Average rating 5: you get 10 points
- Average rating 6: you get 20 points
- Average rating 7: you get 30 points
- Average rating 8: you get 40 points
- Average rating 9: you get 50 points
- Average rating 10: you get 60 points
- Average rating under 5: the contribution is not approved

Orit

23 Jan 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

And what is the rating, gilorit?

Another question: How many points would it take from my account  if do the exercise?

Sorry but I have never tried any!!!

23 Jan 2009     

gilorit
Israel

Hi
This is the rating system :

This exercise is pending approval. If you have seen this exercise, please review it:

Send your opinion:
It is stolen
It is not an ESL resource
It is useless
It has errors (grammar or spelling)
It is poor
It is useful
It is very good
It is great!!

Each member who watches your exercise has to rate it and according to tthat you get your points.

It does not take any points of your account - you do not download the exercise - just watch & use it on line.

You are more than invited to see some of my on-line exercise.

I really have fun making them - Try to make one and see  - It is really enjoyable and you have very clear instructions how to make an on-line exercise.

Good Luck ;-)

23 Jan 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

I�ll try them.

Another question, dear gilorit. Is it possible to search those exercises by the  author�s name?

You don�t need to answer my wquestion. I have found it out by my own.

23 Jan 2009     

moravc
Czech Republic

Sorry to ask another question:
When I make a on-line exercise, how often do I get the points?
I mean: every day when someone uses my on-line exercise??? or I get the points for the first day only???
Is it possible to get the highest average rating and get 60 points every day?? LOL
How many people should use my exercise so that the rating is acceptable - 2 ? 10? 50? 100?

It seems very unfair if someone gets rating 5 from 20_people  and gets 10 points only...

And someone else gets average rating 10 from only 3_people and gets 60 points... ???

Sorry for so many questions... I still don�t understand that...

23 Jan 2009     

gilorit
Israel

HI
You don�t get points when someone uses your exercise, you only get points when people rate your exercise. A member can rate each exercise only once.I make the exercises because I like it - the points are a bonus....
Unfortunetly not many people comment or rate the on-line exercises - It is always the same members and I thank each of them with all my heart.
It is so GREAT to get nice comments for your hard work.
Try your first on line exercise - It is fun.
Good luck ;-)

23 Jan 2009     

moravc
Czech Republic

Ok, I have tried one of your nice on-line exercises - LOVE is in the air. It is nice and easy, lovely pictures... But I don�t know where / how can I rate it... ? Where is the rating scale???

23 Jan 2009     

gilorit
Israel

After closing the exercise there is this saying :

This exercise is pending approval. If you have seen this exercise, please review it:

Send your opinion:
It is stolen
It is not an ESL resource
It is useless
It has errors (grammar or spelling)
It is poor
It is useful
It is very good
It is great!!

and you mark your rate.

Orit

23 Jan 2009