Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Remember when...?    

Remember when...?

Zora
Canada

Are you sure the kittens are the crown thieves?

27 Feb 2013     

EstherLee76
Peru

OMG.  I �m too new here.  I don �t know what �s going on!  Looks like fun, though!

27 Feb 2013     

GIOVANNI
Canada

Are you really new?  Did you know that we are looking for the thief who stole the crown jewels?  What do you think of the picture that Zora found in Libertybell �s room?

27 Feb 2013     

alex1968
Greece

It would be a pity to lose the crown....after all, it �s been in the family for generations... as shown in this photo

27 Feb 2013     

douglas
United States

Why have some people chosen to post something other than a question?  Don�t they know you can only ask questions? How will we ever get t othe bottom of this if they don�t ask questions? 

Should we punish them?  Or should we punish the person that started this for not clarifying the rules? 

Wait, who started this anyway?

28 Feb 2013     

Zora
Canada

Wasn �t it Libertybelle who started this? Didn �t she take the crown? Doesn �t Giovanni have pictures to prove it??

28 Feb 2013     

Greek Professor
Greece

Where is the crown?

Was it stolen? Do I care?

How do I get rid of a back pain?

:)

28 Feb 2013     

Zora
Canada

Did you know the crown can magically cure back pain??? 

28 Feb 2013     

maryse pey�
France

Back pain ? And what about headache ? And if the crown is missing how can I cure my toothache ? Will I go to the dentist �s or to the jewellery ?

28 Feb 2013     

douglas
United States

What if you sit on the crown?  Would that cause another pain?  Would it be enought to distract you from the head, tooth and back pains?

Who thinks that Liberty is "sitting on the crown" and not telling us about it?

Did you know that "sitting" on something also has an idiomatic meaning?

Or could it be that one of our long-lost friends like Ivona or Silke (Ladybird) stole the crown when they left us?

28 Feb 2013     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    Next >