Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > No pop-up rating...    

No pop-up rating...

moravc
Czech Republic

No pop-up rating...

Hi,
I have been trying your on-line exercises, but there is no pop-up when I close the exercise...  Any suggestions what to do? How can I allow pop-ups in my internet browser? I want to rate the on-line exercises, but I can�t.... I also would like to make a new on-line exercise, but now I can�t... Thanks for help...

23 Jan 2009      

Zora
Canada

First of all the exercises can only be made using Internet Explorer - with Firefox it won�t work. (I found that out the hard way.)

And second, I can only think that you have something that is keeping the window from appearing. Have you got a pop-up blocker on your computer?

23 Jan 2009     

Zora
Canada

Okay, I had a relook at the exercises and the ones that aren�t today�s - don�t have a "rating" box. You can only rate that day�s activities. Maybe are you looking at all the exercises and not only the new ones featured in todays printable section?? 

23 Jan 2009     

moravc
Czech Republic

Oh, THANK YOU LINDA. You saved me! I was beginning to think I was stupid ! Ok, now I understand - We can rate the RECENT contributions of on-line exercises... And we can make the online exercise with Internet Explorer only... Thanks a bunch... Now it is easy :-D

23 Jan 2009     

goodnesses
Algeria

Hi there

An ONLINE exercise can�t be rated (again) once it�s been approved and published for wide public use.

25 Jan 2009