Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Best summer English schools for kids    

Best summer English schools for kids

izulia
China

Best summer English schools for kids

Hello, 

After long search online i decided to ask for help on the forum. 

My 9 year old student �s mum asked me if I could recommend a good summer english school for her daughter for July-Aug this year. Their family is extremely rich and they want to enrol their daughter for the English course over summer either in the US, Australia or NZ. They have been to London, so they are looking for other countries at the moment. High prices don �t matter to them at all.

There are hundreds of schools being advertised but I presume not all of them are so brilliant, so it �s difficult to decide... So my questions are:

1) do you know any great summer schools for kids (lessons in the morning + extra curricular activities, excursions, etc. in the afternoon) in USA, Australia, NZ or maybe UK too?
2) perhaps you could recommend a good trustworthy website that provides details about those schools?

Thank you!

1 Mar 2013      

Jayho
Australia

Hi Izulia

I think Joy2Bill teaches in this geographical area so maybe she can tell you if this is a reputable school.

Cheers

Jayho

1 Mar 2013     

Zora
Canada

Have they considered Canada?

Here are a few sites:

http://www.teenagersabroad.com/countries/teenagertoronto.html

http://www.ourkids.net/esl-camps.php

1 Mar 2013