Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Hey, Hey, do come and play, Here īs the new Word of the Day!!    

Hey, Hey, do come and play, Here īs the new Word of the Day!!

MarionG
Netherlands

Great to read so many creative posts, keep them coming, keep them coming!!

1 Mar 2013     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

There īs no flies on you, Mario! Wink

2 Mar 2013     

sarguero
Spain

AC = Alternating current     cubation = short way to say incubation

ACCUBATION
is the process since an electric robot lays eggs till hatch time.

2 Mar 2013     

perlittah
Tunisia

As far as I īm concerned and through personal experience "accubation" is the accupuncture therapy that is used together with an accumulator of sun heat that is transfomed into a soft beam that passes through the needles for  a more efficient stimulation of the targeted zones on the body and a better relaxation.....It īs a marvel after a long week of labour and stress....Hey ...don īt dream too much............Dear MarionG ...Dear colleagues....Why don īt you have a try? You īll bless me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOLWink

2 Mar 2013     

Yolandaprieto
Spain

I am sure this terms has to do with Cuba, the country, and probably means the fact that lots of people go to Cuba to enjoy the beauty, the sun, the beaches and men and women willing to make your stay the most memorable time of your life.
Yolanda 

2 Mar 2013     

< Previous   1    2