Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Thanks    

Thanks

helenk
Australia

Thanks

To all the people who have sent me kind comments about my worksheets, thanks and you are very welcome. Hope to put up some more stuff for you to use soon.

Cheers,

Helen

24 Jan 2009      

JUANBEGI
Spain

Hi, 6 colleagues have downloaded the ws I publish today but no comment yet. It is really disappointing for me. It took me a lot of time to make it. Unhappy

24 Jan 2009     

s.lefevre
Brazil

Hi Juangegi,
Although it is very nice to recieve  comments and thanks, I don�t believe that we should beg every day for it because the point of the site isn�t " who gets more comments", but sharing. I know it is frustrating if it takes you hours to prepare a worksheet, people download it and there are no comments, but I can�t see why this matter should be discussed every single week. People who don�t comment or thank you won�t do it even if you ask and ask them to do so.
Silvia

24 Jan 2009