Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > PEN PALS    

PEN PALS

jucordeiro
Brazil

PEN PALS

Hi everybody!!!

I teach children in Brazil and I need to start a pen pals (not e-pals) project with 10 students around 9 - 10 years old. 

If you have a group at the same age and would like to join us, please, get in touch ASAP...

Thanks a lot!
;)

4 Mar 2013      

pollylondon
Brazil

Hello Dear,

My name is Poliana. I teach at a Municipal school, in Caxias do Sul-RS.
My class is a little bigger than 10 students, but I �m more than happy
to help you out and start a new project!

Cheers : )

4 Mar 2013     

anniealmeida
Brazil

Hi  Ju and Poliana ! I �m an english teacher, too. I have nine 3rd grade students. I �m from Teresopolis-RJ. Where are you from ? I love this kind of project. Once I made with my 8th grade. We can be pen pals.  Kisses. Ana Paula

4 Mar 2013     

dany.Tunisia 123
Tunisia

Hi, how �re you doing ? i find your project really interesting  and will be so motivating for my pupils . i �m from Tunisia and i teach English in a preparatory school, so my pupils are aged 12 to 14 years old . i think we can apply this with two levels 7th forms (11-12 years old) as well as the 8th forms (12-14 years old). i �m looking forward to hearing from you soon and to getting a list of the interested pupils as well as their addresses before March 15th as we �ll be on holidays for two weeks ! 

4 Mar 2013     

�zge1979
Turkey

Have you started your project yet? We can do it together. we are a class of 22 students but we can arrange it, i can choose 10 voluteers for you, if you �re still interested please let me know :)

5 Mar 2013     

�zge1979
Turkey

Have you started your project yet? We can do it together. we are a class of 22 students but we can arrange it, i can choose 10 voluteers for you, if you �re still interested please let me know :)

5 Mar 2013     

poupina86
France

Hi, I teach English in France and I would be interested. I �ve got a small group of 12 pupils aged 10-11 so it would be suitable for you. But I suppose we don �t have the same school year, do we? We finish at the beginning of July to start again in September and what about you?

5 Mar 2013     

natalieroli
Israel

Hi! I teach children in Israel. I really find this project very interesting. I have pupils 9-12 years old. The question is if we have the same school year. 
We finish at the begtinning of July and Start at the end of August. 
We will be happy to join the program. 
Sincerely,
Natalie

5 Mar 2013     

biiiene
Germany

Hi, I teach children aged 10-11 in Germany. I�m sure some of my 27 pupils would love to write letters to foreign countries!

5 Mar 2013     

anamarpupita
Argentina

Hi! I am from Jujuy, a small province at the very north of Argentina and I would love to join the project. I am Director of a language school and we have children from 7 to 17 years old. The groups are of no more than 10 students each.  Having a real PEN-pal would be amazing for our students. With the coming of technology, we have the children most of the time in front of the computer and we forget that it is the "human touch" what our students need the most. So if you are still interested or if any other teacher is interested please e-mail me at [email protected] and let �s start "humanizing" our students! Love,
Marcela

5 Mar 2013     

PATTRICIAA
Argentina

Hi there, I have a group of students aged 9 to 25 and we are more than interested in having pen pals all around the world. So, anybody who wants to get in touch with some of my students, please write to me. This is my e-mail address: [email protected] For us to exchange names and ages of students and get it started. Looking forward to hearing from you very soon!!!!!

5 Mar 2013     

1    2    Next >